Attention all parents/guardians of GHS and GMS athletes wishing to participate in a winter sport for the 2017-18 season:
The Green Athletic Department will host the required OHSAA Winter Sport Preseason Parent/Athlete Meeting on Wednesday, October 25th, at 7 p.m in assigned rooms at Green High School. As part of these INDIVIDUAL TEAM MEETINGS, we will be reviewing the school’s essential eligibility standards, athletic policies/procedures, code of conduct and individual team rules/expectations.
Please have the following information completed prior to attending:
**Athletes WILL NOT be able to compete in tryouts or practice until ALL of these items are completed
2. Must have a physician approved Physical Form 2017-18 on file in the Athletic Office prior to practice. All 6 pages must be completed and signed.
3. Lindsay Law Requirement of ALL athletes (Click here to read more information on the new law)
The following resources were developed to implement Lindsay’s Law:
- Required Video
- Required SCA Informational Handout
- Required Signature Form (Also available in the Athletic Office)
7:00-8:00pm: INDIVIDUAL WINTER TEAM MEETINGS @ Green High School.
Sideline/Competition Cheer: 240 & 241
- Boys Basketball: Senior Commons
- Girls Basketball: Library
- Boys Bowling: 101
- Girls Bowling: 102
- Swimming: 201-202
- Wrestling: 135 & 136
- Gymnastics: Meeting will be held on Thursday, Oct. 26th at 7pm in Senior Commons
- 7th/8th Boys Basketball: Commons
- 7th/8th Girls Basketball: Library with H.S. Team
- M.S. Wrestling: 135 & 136
- M.S. Cheer: with GHS Cheer in room 240-241
If you have any questions, contact the Green Athletic Office at 330-896-7541.