Attention all parents/guardians of GHS and GMS athletes wishing to participate in a spring sport for the 2018 season:
The Green Athletic Department will host the required OHSAA Spring Sport Preseason Parent/Athlete Meeting on the assigned days:
- Green High School Teams will now meet on Feb. 12th, at 7pm (see room assignments below)
- Green Middle School Teams will meet on Feb. 14th, at 6:30pm in the GMS cafeteria
As part of INDIVIDUAL TEAM MEETINGS, we will be reviewing the school’s essential eligibility standards, athletic policies/procedures, code of conduct and individual team rules/expectations.
Please have the following information completed prior to attending:
*Please note that links are provided. Just click on the highlighted words and it will direct you to documents or webpage.
1. All required forms filled out online via the “Register for Sports” portal.
2. Must have a physician approved Physical Form 2017-18 on file in the Athletic Office prior to practice. All 6 pages must be completed and signed.
3. Lindsay Law Requirement of ALL athletes (Click here to read more information on the new law)
The following resources were developed to implement Lindsay’s Law:
- Required Video
- Required SCA Informational Handout
- Required Signature Form (Also available in the Athletic Office)
GHS Room Assignment for Feb. 12th, meeting:
- Baseball: Auditorium
- Softball: Library
- Boys Track: 101-102
- Girls Track: 240-241
- Boys Tennis: 105
- Boys Lacrosse: Choir Room
- Girls Lacrosse: 135-136
GMS Room Assignments for Feb. 14th, meeting:
- MS Boys and Girls Track: GMS Cafeteria
If you have any questions, contact the Green Athletic Office at 330-896-7541.